What To Bring
The park does cater for beginner riders but its a good idea to bring adequate protection. Please remember to bring the following when visiting the park.
The following gear is recommended when visiting the park.
- Knee pads
- Certified helmet, this can be an open face or full face helmet.
- A well serviced and safe bike that is suitable for serious off road use
- Solid riding shoes, no jandals/flipflops or open top footware.
Please note: We reserve the right to deny access to the park if we see any gear to be unfit for use in Fourforty Mountain Bike Park.
- You must sign a waiver before riding at 440
- There is no access to the trails without a pass
- Riding up the shuttle road is not permitted for safety reasons
- Appropriate gear must be worn at all times. Helmets compulsory, knee pads strongly advised (Full face helmets compulsory when riding the Ruapehu DH track only)
- 440 MTB Park retains the right to refuse entry at its discretion