Annual Uphill Trail Access Pass
Annual uphill trail access pass. This pass entitles the holder unlimited access to the Fourforty trails by uphill access only from the 27th of October 2018 to the 31st May 2019. Expires 31/05/19
NOTE: Riding up the shuttle road is not permitted for safety reasons.
This pass can be used during the 2018-19 season on any normal operating day. Excludes use of the shuttle. Pass must be presented with a photo ID and a waiver must be signed each day of riding. Pass is valid up until the 31st of May 2019. Pass can not be shared, if pass is found in the hands of someone whom it does not belong to the pass will be revoked immediately.
After purchasing we will require a passport photo in jpeg format. Passes will be available for collection from the park shop on opening.
- Passes are non sharable
- You must still sign a waiver before riding at 440
- There is no access to the trails without a pass
- Riding up the shuttle road is not permitted for safety reasons
- Appropriate gear must be worn at all times. Helmets compulsory, knee pads strongly advised (Full face helmets compulsory when riding the Ruapehu DH track only)
- 440 MTB Park retains the right to refuse entry at its discretion